Thursday, March 7, 2013

How to Live with My Flaws?

The longer I live the easier I see my flaws. I guess that's life, right?!

By flaws I mean "the stuff I probably won't be able to change", ever. It's the annoying trying traits of me and my person I'll struggle with for the rest of my life. The kind of price my wife, family and friends have to pay just to be around me.

But somehow I've picked up another valuable lesson. Want to hear it..?

When I engage myself in selfless service for others my flaws are almost as it were hidden somewhere in the background. The way I see it, this must be one of life's secrets; focusing on being good to others and losing our ego. That's one of many reasons why I will keep seeking those opportunities to be good to someone - today.

No comments:

Post a Comment