Monday, October 31, 2011

Oslo Stake Family and Marriage Day

This upcoming Saturday Lillian and I are speaking at "The Oslo Stake Family and Marriage Day". (Norwegian: "Stavens familie- og ekteskapsdag").

I have speaking assignments and do presentations all the time. But this, this is alltogether different.

First and foremost, I have the privilege of being together with my own sweetheart. Lillian and I have been asked to speak on the topic of "How to deal with digital media as a family". I think it's a challenging subject indeed, but we have a lot to share, since all our five kids (ages 6 through 14) are somehow affected by it. Come, listen in, as well as share your own insights! Sign up here

As you will see from the program, there are many other interesting topics / speakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment