Monday, November 29, 2010

National Survey on "Norwegian Boards"

A national survey on "Norwegian Boards" will be finished this week. It will be sent to appx 5.000 board members. If we have a hit rate of 5% is might become the beginning of an interesting yearly tradition for Norway.

This week I'll be working intensely to launch the first of a new yearly series of national survey on Norwegian Boards. It's something I've been looking forward to like a baby. Quite literally, I'm having butterflies in my stomach.

WHY?

Because the impact this study may have on Norway's future could be simply phenomenal. Of course, I know there's a lot of risk involved, but if everything turns out the way we want, the results could provide future benchmarks for government, academia as well as business - even international business. If you'd like to know more about it, send me an email. I have an extensive text already written out to contacts and friends that would like to know more and get involved ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment