Friday, October 1, 2010

Tribute to Svend Andreas Horgen

Since I'm in the habit of bringing attention to quality people, here's one that I find especially qualifies...

Almost on a daily basis I meet with people in a training setting. It allows me to stretch them (and myself) by presenting them with thought provoking questions about "deeper matters". One of the priceless fruits of such activity is my constant discovery of the quality that lies within each one of us. A little reflection quickly brings conversation to a rewarding level.

And then, sometimes I have the privilege of interacting closely with individuals that reveal not only high moral and ethical standards, but also traits of interdependent people skills, such as for instance:
One such person is Svend Andreas Horgen. This blog is a tribute to my partner in training. Svend really knows his stuff as a lecturer at Høgskolen i Sør-Trøndelag. His demeanor is impeccable - which is to say - students instantly take a liking to him. He's not only funny, but we just never tire of listening to what he has to share!

Together, Svend and I occasionally provide training in web tools and effective use of social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment