Sunday, October 10, 2010

Perfect Christmas Movie

I know! it's October... But Lillian and I just saw the perfect Christmas movie, and I think you might like to know. This one's wonderful family entertainment on a cold day in December.

Did you ever watch a movie and think; "Wauw, if one could only tell how good it is by looking at the cover..."

Well, I sometimes do. You know, the DVD cover so rarely communicates well what a movie contains.

The most recent of such experiences was "The Note" based on a novel by Angela Hunt. Lillian and I watched it this weekend, and really enjoyed it. The story is about a journalist that discovers an intimate connection between work and her personal life. It shows how good people can accomplish great things.

Recommended movies by Vidar Top

No comments:

Post a Comment