Tuesday, March 2, 2010

August Rush

Some movies just stand out. August Rush is definitely one I'd recommend. Clean and inspiring - a movie for the entire family.


D'you want a serious rush? Then I suggest you watch August Rush, a wonderful movie that underscores "family" and "music".


I seriously don't understand why this movie never made it to the Norwegian public??! The actors are great. I've always liked Freddie Highmore as an actor. To me he appears ever so genuine.

The music is simply fantastic, e.g. Jonathan Rhys Meyers singing "This Time". His style is unique. His Irish so Irish it brings me right back to when I used to live there. Just how it should be. Simply love it!

Here's one of many highlights from August Rush. A nice teaser to make you actually want to watch it ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment