Saturday, February 13, 2010

Tribal Wars - Online Strategy Game

A few months ago our oldest son, Eivind, introduced me to Tribal Wars - an online strategy game. We ended up doing this together. It's been a wonderful learning experience for me, especially when it comes to doing something I've never done before - online gaming.

Here's what I'm thinkin': A lot of parents today are prone to criticizing their kids for spending time playing games on the web. Instead of just banning it, why not help our kids learn to control this important new aspect of daily living by participating and getting involved. (Below a screenshot of our main city, completely finished!)

3 comments:

  1. learning experience for me, particularly when it come to doing amazing I've never complete by - online gamfree online strategy games war.
    space strategy games.ing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a wonderful learning experience for me, especially when it comes to doing something I've never done before - online gamintop online strategy games.
    real time strategy game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of parents today are prone to criticizing their kids for spending time playing games on the web. Insteadtop online strategy games.
    real time strategy game.

    ReplyDelete