Friday, February 26, 2010

Street View of Mail and Paper Route


As a fulltime student I had four part-time jobs keeping me busy. Here's where I used to either make money for a growing family or prepare for exams.

MAIL ROUTE EVERY SATURDAY
Move around pretty much any street in this area and see where I used to spend the first half of every Saturday on my bike as a mailman.

PAPER ROUTE EVERY MORNING
Here you can see my pick up spot for newspapers every morning at 03.30 am. I served a double paper route many years on both sides of this busy street.



STUDENT ADVISOR
Here's the high school where I was asked to help out with computers and student homework every Tuesday and Thursday evening.

STUDENT ADVISOR
Here's the campus of the local college where I was asked to help out with computers and student homework every day while studying there myself.

1 comment: