Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Chewing Gum Wrigley's Extra

Did you ever buy a particular chewing gum only to discover that it did in fact contain some bites of the wrong flavor?

I want to know: Am I the only one who has experienced a pack of chewing gum containing the odd bite of the wrong flavor? Here's the deal. I usually buy the green Wrigley's Extra.

However, as of late I've experienced several cases of Wrigley's blue Extra mixed in between the "green bites".

At first I thought my taste buds were playing up on me, but the flavor is very distinct and I'm positive it's a production error. Somewhere along a chewing gum production line every so often a piece of gum will find it's way into the wrong pack. Tell me, did you ever experience the same? Has or how frequently did this occur to you?

2 comments:

  1. Whaaaa? I've never even *heard* of such a thing! Don't they have QC checks to rule out that sort of thing? Perhaps it's your taste buds playing a trick on you and you're actually craving the color Blue. Yes, that's most definitely it. You need to have more of the color blue in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! ;-) I like it. That solves it, doesn't it. Thanks for cheering up my day hehe

    ReplyDelete