Saturday, January 2, 2010

Small Everyday Moments

Some of life's most wonderful memories are, in my experience, small everyday moments.

Just think about it: What do you best remember with fond feelings from your childhood? To me, anyway, it's completely "insignificant" experiences where I felt that someone cared about me.

I like to think that today had some of this in it... For instance, one of our youngest, Lucy, came to me and asked that I put away my laptop to favor her with a fairytale. And so I did. Really taking the time to dive deeply into that story made this bonding... simply a moment of bliss. Oh, how I want to create many more such emotional highs!


Lillian took a picture of us. That sure sealed the experience ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Translated into English you were saying something to this effect: "The difficulty is not to accept a new concept, but to escape from the old one."

    I appreciate the profoundness of the comment and would have to agree ;-)

    ReplyDelete