Monday, December 7, 2009

Living in Grenland

Today I was asked to comment on the brand new commercial "movie" about Grenland.


If you want to see my response at TV Telemark you should fastforward three minutes into the program.

The 5 minute clip at YouTube shows you what it's like to live where we live and what Grenland has to offer (...there's actually a brief showing of our offices in there, too). I'm thinking; why would anyone prefer e.g. Oslo to Grenland?! If you need more than one reason why you should check out Grenland, or at least visit, go see my post from last year on "Why we live in Skien".

My compliments to Vekst i Grenland and the people behind the production of this wonderful display of Grenland. Grenland deserves the attention. Don't let anyone tell you anything else!

2 comments:

  1. Famous at last! I admit, I have no idea what was going on in that interview, but you look good, man! Don't forget to come say hi in February!

    -Alex Chamberlain

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Funny man!

    Well, it looks like there might not be a US trip coming up this Feb after all. I'll keep you posted. Might happen in April instead...

    ReplyDelete