Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Audi e-tron the Electrifying Force

Audi e-tron is an ELECTRIC car, quite literally.


OK. Like I said before, I'm not much into cars or boats, but design inspires me. I also especially like design that takes it one step further, but at the same time is able to stay true to its roots. Maybe most of all, design that underscores the basic features of a product: Audi e-tron is still a car!

Check out the spec of this car, which is not just a concept car. This one's going to hit the road for real. I'm impressed!

2 comments:

  1. really like it. i am investigating alternatives for traditional fuel. only prius and civic seem to be sold in NL. Not very nice models but good on taxes. this is one of the first with a face as well.
    thx for the post.
    Frank

    ReplyDelete