Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Visiting Performing Arts Management at BYU

Today Eivind and I visited the BYU and Performing Arts Management. Again, I was so impressed with all of them. They are such wonderful quality people, and I feel blessed to have the opportunity to interact so closely with them.



From the right: Annalace Boothe, Brad Robins, Logan Wilkes, Edward Blaser, Randy Boothe, Eivind Top, Vidar Top

When the Young Ambassadors from BYU came to Norway, the students at Hjalmar Johansen high school got so excited they wanted to return the visit by traveling to Utah. I was asked to help them produce the revenue to make such a trip possible. By selling and promoting the DVD they produced of the Young Ambassadors show, it now looks like this trip is going to take place in February 2010.

After today's meeting I can hardly wait till they find out all the great stuff that's awaiting them during this visit. It'll be a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment