Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Increasing interest for innovative design

Now that's what I call a boat! ...or rather, a yacht.

"You just gotta see" the graphical and architectural design teaser at YouTube for the Wally Hermès Yacht. Wauw!


I don't have an inherent interest in neither boats nor cars, but design and innovation connected is something that seriously inspires me. With my interest for "sales" and "selling" I've grown to appreciate how important design is to selling and sales success. It's about position and perception, which counts heavily in any situation where people need to be convinced.

There's a Norwegian company behind the development of the hull. Even though I'm not ready to enjoy such luxury myself, considering all the poverty and suffering people in the world, I do believe such an innovative industry does much good and is very much needed as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment