Saturday, October 17, 2009

Execution is what you want!

To execute a strategy takes more than just average leadership. Strategy execution is a skill you never learn in school. Then how should we get on top of this?

There are a number of things that make execution difficult. Two of them I find are particularly typical to the organizations I've worked with in the past, and it's the same pretty much everywhere you go. The tendency to be:

Focus
Quite dramatically different from what I did in the past, when I go into leadership coaching or other consulting type of stuff, I now focus on getting focus.


Getting focused can be a hard battle, and of many important things to remember, these are in fact the key challenges to actually obtain that focus:
Believe me, it'll change your LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment