Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Complete sales overview

I uploaded a new YouTube video: This is Selling!

Did you ever want to know what the entire subject of sales and selling is all about? Well, I've spent a couple of years working on a grand schematic and structure about to be released in my book; "The 3 Energies Behind Sales Success".

Yepp, I'm excited about that. You bet!



It may surprise you, but the best sales people stay focused on the simple questions. They pose them both to themselves, partners and to clients.



Click the picture and you'll be able to read this screenshot of the most brilliant slide ever made (yes, I'm modest, too ;-) If you watch the online presentation you'll also grasp the details behind it.

And of course, you'll find everything at www.energation.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment