Friday, December 19, 2008

eZ Systems Japan

eZ Systems opened a new office in Japan and today MITSUE-LINKS, one of eZ's Japanese partners, published a video interview with Aleksander Farstad. I like the video - how it's human and down to earth - although it takes ages to load. (They probably should do something about that.)



Watching the video made me want to quickly check for more stuff at YouTube, and found an eZ PublishYouTube channel, which I thought was kind of cool. Especially the video presentation about eZ Flow with Shezmeen Hudani as voice is "great stuff"! I'm now a subscriber, curious as to whether or not updates will come soon.

Aleksander Farstad and the eZ Crew are located at Klosterøya in Skien. Although I'm no longer part of the eZ Crew I still meet with many of them on a regular basis. For instance, just recently we signed up another local partner called Digiflex. They're already doing good business with eZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment