Thursday, December 4, 2008

7 Habits certified

The first time I was introduced to Stephen Covey and "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People" was in 1994. At the same time I also read "Ten Natural Laws of Time and Life Management" from the Franklin Quest company. A few years later these companies merged. For 14 years I've wanted to get certified, and today... Today I got my certification!

To get certified you need to go through a 4 day "train-the-trainer" workshop. In addition you need to do your own workshop, supervised by a certified coach. (That's the short version ;-)

In Norwegian "The 7 Habits" is called "De 7 Gode Vaner". If you're wondering what these habits are I've included a picture of the model below (click on the model to get more info). Believe me, this is fantastic stuff. Maybe the best you ever saw, i.e. if you choose to apply it!



No comments:

Post a Comment