Saturday, December 13, 2008

100% Google

The past 6 months we've taken proactive steps to move our entire business online. But not only business, everything else, too. Had it not been for Google, this would simply have been impossible. Why did we decide to switch from desktop to web? Four good reasons - at least:
  • no more loss of data (backups unnecessary)
  • access data anywhere, any time, any device (for real!)
  • less trouble with firewalls and similar restrictions
  • integration of data
During business trips, strictly speaking, I don't need to bring my laptop anymore. I can work just as well from any computer. That's powerful! The feeling of freedom is fantastic. A lot of online solutions are great, but in my opinion nobody beats Google. In short, I'm a big fan of Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment